Food Plots Spreader

tnanh

Do yall prefer atv spreaders or the chest mounted style. Looking at both but considering the chest mounted Solo brand plastic ones. Hold about 20 pounds of seed but I will probably never load it that heavy. Have four small plots on my place. Total about 1.5 acres.

JCDEERMAN

Shanman":10kqcyt3 said:
https://earthway.com/product/2750-nylon-bag-seeder-spreader.ashx

My favorite bag spreader. If you spread fertilizer with it just make sure to wash it down good when done, great spreaders!

Agreed

JCDEERMAN

They work well. Like mentioned, I'd clean out after each use. Also, be careful with the plastic piece that connects for the shoulder strap.

bigbonner

I have a ATV spreader that works great . You can set it to go over the ground twice to get more even coverage.

tnanh

What brand is your atv spreader? Had one delivered last week from sportsmans guide
And a couple of plastic pieces were broken. As always, great customer service from them and it is on its way back with free return ahipping and a full refund.

tellico4x4

Kasco poly 400# spreader for tractor
Herd GT-77 ATV spreader
Solo hand crank chest spreader that I love for brassica & clover. It's not a bag, but a hard plastic container. Best crank spreader that I've ever used.

Latest posts