Recoil and the .325 WSM

Hduke86

Let me tell you that 325wsm is my favorite rifle and it'll never be sold again. I can shoot it all day long and I'm about 160ish #. With 200gr NAB it's a killer on anything you smack with it. Yea yea I know this thread is old as well…… @MUP but y'all stop talking about one of my best rifles. It's kind of a intimate thing🤣

EastTNHunter

2-Step Enabled
Let me tell you that 325wsm is my favorite rifle and it'll never be sold again. I can shoot it all day long and I'm about 160ish #. With 200gr NAB it's a killer on anything you smack with it. Yea yea I know this thread is old as well…… @MUP but y'all stop talking about one of my best rifles. It's kind of a intimate thing🤣
Gonna start playing Kenny G and turn the lights down low?

EastTNHunter

2-Step Enabled
For this sexy beast of a rifle it has to be Lionel Richie or Marvin Gaye. Even though Kenny G has the hair and saxophone 🤣
lionel richie hello GIF

vinootz

No big deal posting on old threads. Frankly, I never understand why people sometimes make negative comments about it. I think they are called necroposts. Either way, glad to see someone that appreciates the 325wsm so much. I own a Kimber SuperAmerica and a Browning mountain titanium in the 325wsm chambering. Great rifles and they thump moose and elk out to 600 with ease. Enjoy.

7mm08

No big deal posting on old threads. Frankly, I never understand why people sometimes make negative comments about it. I think they are called necroposts. Either way, glad to see someone that appreciates the 325wsm so much. I own a Kimber SuperAmerica and a Browning mountain titanium in the 325wsm chambering. Great rifles and they thump moose and elk out to 600 with ease. Enjoy.
If you can't find ammo or components HDuke86 got a deal and PLENTY of ammo !! He could buy a bunch of gas to come to SC for that fishing trip AND feed those boys by selling some of it!!!!

vinootz

I'm 52 - 10 yrs ago I'd likely have considered it. Back then, I felt a need to have 5-6 different calibers around. Today I realize that between my 25-06 & 7mm Rem Mag, I have covered all my immediate needs. I also have a Tikka 300WSM should a need present itself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I know how you feel. I'm 63 now and am thinking of reducing my collection back to
30-06,.223,22lr and 12 gauge; and only one of each. I currently got three of each and three of each in other cartridge chamberings. Too much to shoot and take care of. Handguns - similar situation. As we get older the compulsion wears off.

Latest posts