Pics from the Cove

Sidewinder

Few pics from Cades Cove I took In November. I watched the buck for an hour before getting a photo of him. I tried to get him without the flash but it was just too dark. The ground hog wouldn't let me get any closer. He was very shy.
IMG_1287.jpg

IMG_1357.jpg

IMG_1286.jpg

IMG_1292.jpg

I kept this picture because the fella standing in it seen me and tried to move out of the frame. I kinda laughed and asked if he would let me take his picture. He said why sure and gave me a pose. That led to a 15min conversation.Don't remember his name, but a nice guy.
IMG_1311.jpg

Sidewinder

Canon 50D. One of the lenses is a Tamron 70-200 2.8

I've been using it for about 9 months. I take more bad pics than good ones. :grin: I bought it to take sports pics of my daughter. I can't help trying to get wildlife photos too. The ball players don't mind getting photos taken. Animals are much harder.

Another little side note: I was trying to catch that buck jumping the fence. He did jump the fence and it would have been a great picture, but a handful of people walked just behind him,putting the people in the picture.

Sidewinder

Took these this morning. I've got permission to trap coyote off a small farm down the road. I caught this fella today. I only want to take kiyots so I let this fella go. I think it's one of the prettiest animals ever.
IMG_1487.jpg

With a little work I got him loose.
IMG_1494.jpg

Then this red hit mach3
IMG_1498.jpg

Latest posts