Hiwasee river

Sucarnochee

Floated the Hiwasee this wknd. First time and great float. Thumbs up for Webb brothers outfitters at old texaco station.

GreyGoose

Tubed it many times back when I was at camp ocoee.called the red,white and blue...red for sun burn,white were clothing covered and blue were your butt was frozen from being in the water all day..man those were fun times

whiskey

Love it. We do an annual family trip there, going on 9 years straight. I grew up canoeing it but we generally get SOT rental kayaks now. My kids been paddling it since she was 7 or 8.

"So he cocked both his pistols, spit in the dirt, and walked out in to the street."

jb3

Second year in a row for my family to camp at Gee Creek. Went up a day earlier and drove to Nantahala for lunch. Let the kids play in the water for while. Did some hiking at Chilhowee/Benton Falls. Had some Stadium BBQ. Finally made it down the Hiwassee. Was a good weekend.

Going to try and hit the Cheoah next year with a buddy.

Sucarnochee

Floated again today and flipped my kayak. Beat to crap and back from banging off the rocks after flipping. I'm getting too old for that crap lol

Latest posts