Above and Beyond

BMan

The Washington Football Team? When did the Huskies jettison their standards and join the nfl?

PillsburyDoughboy

The Washington Football Team? When did the Huskies jettison their standards and join the nfl?
Just another reason why I don't WATCH the NFL anymore. I do enjoy FOLLOWING some of the ALABAMA players and how they are doing in the NFL as well as some key players from other teams from College football but the NFL has gone to hell and hand basket as far as I am concerned.

There was a poll sent out to Washington Redskin Season Ticket holders Polling them on what they think they should change the name to. I want to say it was in the mid 80 percent that it should be the Washington Redskins and it was not even a poll choice. It was under Other.

trtr0611

Just another reason why I don't WATCH the NFL anymore. I do enjoy FOLLOWING some of the ALABAMA players and how they are doing in the NFL as well as some key players from other teams from College football but the NFL has gone to hell and hand basket as far as I am concerned.

There was a poll sent out to Washington Redskin Season Ticket holders Polling them on what they think they should change the name to. I want to say it was in the mid 80 percent that it should be the Washington Redskins and it was not even a poll choice. It was under Other.
Hmmm…..looks like you're following the NFL to me.

buckaroo

Reading some teams offering 5 stars million bucks, its only getting worse, it will be worse than NFL, just wait till the guy getting nothing has to block for somebody making millions

PillsburyDoughboy

What's the d
Donald Trump GIF

ifference in following and watching?

THEdonkey0515

Open your eyes, college isnt any different than pro
Yup, agree the people that say they can't watch the "NFL thugs" well alot if them played in the SEC. Did they only become Thugs when they was drafted?

The only difference was the NFL contract and the money.

Now it's just the NFL contract.

Last edited:

PillsburyDoughboy

Why not follow it. Bama and Tennessee both follow blm and kneel for the flag. And now college is paid as well. at least the games o sunday involve high skill level players across the board
Wish people would could get the crayons and stick figures out more often on this quote. But they don't
"Just another reason why I don't WATCH the NFL anymore. I do enjoy FOLLOWING some of the ALABAMA players and how they are doing in the NFL as well as some key players from other teams from College football "

Trey13

Wish people would could get the crayons and stick figures out more often on this quote. But they don't
"Just another reason why I don't WATCH the NFL anymore. I do enjoy FOLLOWING some of the ALABAMA players and how they are doing in the NFL as well as some key players from other teams from College football "
You sound stupid with that little saying. Kinda like the other silly crap you spout "see you on the 50"
Everyone would watch you get the brakes beat off you on the 50 son.

Latest posts