6 guns/ single actions

Iglow

I was thinking yesterday, single actions/6 guns are something people connect to the west and cowboys etc. but really far more people were ventilated east of the great plains and South of the Mason Dixon than in the west I bet. With the war and reconstruction it's probably far more, mostly with cap-n-ball colts and remingtons but with opentop colts, SAA's and S&W breaktops during the post war conflicts till reconstruction was overturned in 1877.

348Winchester

I used to work at a liquor store. I often carried a Ruger Blackhawk in 45 Colt to work. On three separate occasions it kept me from being robbed or possibly worse. It was a great dissuader for those that had nefarious plans. I'm sure staring down that gaping hole in the barrel was very intimidating. Hearing it come to full chocolate chip cookie was icing on the cake.

SSlater

I used to work at a liquor store. I often carried a Ruger Blackhawk in 45 Colt to work. On three separate occasions it kept me from being robbed or possibly worse. It was a great dissuader for those that had nefarious plans. I'm sure staring down that gaping hole in the barrel was very intimidating. Hearing it come to full **** was icing on the cake.
I have one. The business end is definitely menacing looking.

moondawg

I find them intriguing. I am a revolver guy more than a semi auto guy. There's just something I like about revolvers. There a Single Action Shooting Society that has shoots with old cowboy type guns. Pretty cool in my book.

Maybe I've been watching too many western movies lately, but I'd like to try a single action revolver.

DaveTN

Maybe I've been watching too many western movies lately, but I'd like to try a single action revolver.
I was a double action guy my whole life also, as far as revolver's go. A couple of years ago I started thinking about maybe shooting CAS. So I bought a couple of single actions. They are a different application, but a lot of fun.

brassmagnet

I can enjoy shooting single actions because the recoil is more up than straight back. I finally got rid of 3 .44 Mag Ruger Redhawks and picked up 3 Blackhawks .45C, .45acp/ .45C, and .44Mag

Latest posts