Irony

Gravey

I traveled to Alabama for work yesterday and took 2 baths when I got home last night to get the stench off. 🤣 When back in Tennessee I saw this truck. Zoom in on the stickers on the rear glass and look at the bottom left one last 😂
9D94241B-86DC-446A-AD61-147730D4CBF5.jpeg

JBell

I traveled to Alabama for work yesterday and took 2 baths when I got home last night to get the stench off. 🤣 When back in Tennessee I saw this truck. Zoom in on the stickers on the rear glass and look at the bottom left one last
I know it's a running joke, and I will say something about humping a sister/cousin occasionally because I'm a bama fan. But I have some very distant family in East TN. (Jamestown to be exact) and they are some backwoods folks. I'm pretty sure that place is stuck in the 80's….. and there are some family trees up there that don't fork as often as they should either. So y'all can joke about bama. But I haven't seen anywhere down there as bad as Jamestown or Harriman 😂

7mm08

I know it's a running joke, and I will say something about humping a sister/cousin occasionally because I'm a bama fan. But I have some very distant family in East TN. (Jamestown to be exact) and they are some backwoods folks. I'm pretty sure that place is stuck in the 80's….. and there are some family trees up there that don't fork as often as they should either. So y'all can joke about bama. But I haven't seen anywhere down there as bad as Jamestown or Harriman 😂
Rockwood is an active METH LAB!

PillsburyDoughboy

"Irony" someone felt so hyped up about a bumper sticker that he felt compelled to break the states hands free law to take a picture of it.

Gravey

"Irony" someone felt so hyped up about a bumper sticker that he felt compelled to break the states hands free law to take a picture of it.
It's called sitting still at a red light. Notice it's green and we're still bumper to bumper. That means we haven't moved yet. Driving 101. 🙄

And hyped??? Yep you caught me. I'm heuped! 😝
35D82819-96AD-4FD5-9321-5E71788F95B7.jpeg

TNTreeman

It's called sitting still at a red light. Notice it's green and we're still bumper to bumper. That means we haven't moved yet. Driving 101. 🙄

And hyped??? Yep you caught me. I'm heuped! 😝
View attachment 173061
I haven't been keeping up, who won that game back last year? Will you remind everybody? Third sat in oct 2022. Say it loud for the dumb ones.

Latest posts