Hendricks Motor Sports has made a mistake

LT4Jesus

I don't know how anyone else feels, but I think Rick Hendrick has made a big mistake by letting Kyle Bush get away. The boy has more raw talent than anyone that's come up in a long time, and they've basically traded him for Junior. I guess Junior's name will bring in alot more money to the organization, though.

Radar

I don't like the snot nosed punk , but does have talent when he can control the agression .
I think he might be better than Jr. , but Jr. brings more money with sponsorships and fan support .

backstraps

I agree, Hendrick made a mistake letting Kyle go.....I too am nto a fan of Kyles....but he has raw talent, and when he is able to use it wisely....then I think Jimmy and Jeff would no longer be the front runner of the Hendrick stable....so naturally Jeff and Jimmy put their vote in to remove him from the team.... not that is purely an opinion but I can see it happening...and as much as Jr is liked or disliked...he will never be a front runner ahead of Gordon

Barrett

Radar said:
I don't like the snot nosed punk , but does have talent when he can control the agression .
I think he might be better than Jr. , but Jr. brings more money with sponsorships and fan support .

Ditto, I cant stand him, I am a huge Hendrick fan but I am pulling for whoever is racing against Kyle Bush. I hope they put him in the wall

LT4Jesus

I'm not saying I like him, I just think he's already better than Junior, with way less experience. Hendricks just wanted to "cash in" on the Earnhardt name.

Latest posts