For Sale REDUCED-2000 Tracker 14x36 Jon Boat w/Suzuki 9.9 4-Stroke

Tennrock

2000 Tracker Topper 14x36 riveted Jon Boat (no leaks) with 1999 Suzuki 9.9 4-Stroke, electric start & reverse, very low hours, starts on 1st button push, very quiet in the water
Galvanized Gator tilt trailer with lights and good tires
Brand new marine deep cycle battery ($200 yesterday) with solar battery tender, trolling motor, mini jack plate, rod holders, transom saver, mini hydrofoil
Always kept under roof, never stored with gas in it, always high-grade non-ethanol
Only ran 3 times in last 3 years. Has not been ran in over a year and fired up on 2nd button push today. Will run 20mph with one person.
I never fish river or lake anymore, so I do not use it enough. Still fish smaller streams so willing to partial trade for fishing kayak.
$2,600. 931-722-8871
B2.jpgB3.jpg
B4.jpgB5.jpgB6.jpg
B8.jpg
B9.jpgB10.jpgB12.jpg
b13.jpg

Last edited:

Lt.Dan

Where was this last year! I ended up buying a used 14' 1975 jon boat, fixed it up, then a new trailer and new 9.9 Merc, Lowrance electronics. After it was all said and done, I have close to $6,000 in it. And I don't even have a trolling motor yet.

Somebody needs to jump on this deal!

Kimber45

Super nice rig! Takes me back to my farrrrr less nice rig 😁 .. an old 14-36 with an early 70's short shank 9.5HP evinrude. We had it at the shop for a water pump back around 79/80… the repair guy says "you know that's a 15hp capable motor just tamed down by the carb, but I can fix that".. Weyal, fix it then! After that on up to around 1991-92, that ole 9.5 jetted out to run with a 15 would still get that 14-36 a few inches of air time when jumping them beaver dams lol.. I always got a kick out of taking a new guy duck huntin - seeing his eyes when I sped up coming up on those beaver dams. Kept that motor lock pin AT HOME so that old evinrude could flip up - and right back in the water. How I never tore the transom out or destroyed that ole motor is beyond me.. Only problem I ever had after they worked on it that time, was snapping shear pins.. easy problem solved. We kept 2 pairs of HD cutters and 2 bags of 16 penny nails in the boat at all times. Got nascar fast at replacing them nail-shear pins over the years. I had a lotttttt of boats - 14-36 was always my favorite as it was easy to handle and to get in/out of impossible spots for fishing and hunting. Sorry for the rant :D GLWS

Hduke86

Super nice rig! Takes me back to my farrrrr less nice rig 😁 .. an old 14-36 with an early 70's short shank 9.5HP evinrude. We had it at the shop for a water pump back around 79/80… the repair guy says "you know that's a 15hp capable motor just tamed down by the carb, but I can fix that".. Weyal, fix it then! After that on up to around 1991-92, that ole 9.5 jetted out to run with a 15 would still get that 14-36 a few inches of air time when jumping them beaver dams lol.. I always got a kick out of taking a new guy duck huntin - seeing his eyes when I sped up coming up on those beaver dams. Kept that motor lock pin AT HOME so that old evinrude could flip up - and right back in the water. How I never tore the transom out or destroyed that ole motor is beyond me.. Only problem I ever had after they worked on it that time, was snapping shear pins.. easy problem solved. We kept 2 pairs of HD cutters and 2 bags of 16 penny nails in the boat at all times. Got nascar fast at replacing them nail-shear pins over the years. I had a lotttttt of boats - 14-36 was always my favorite as it was easy to handle and to get in/out of impossible spots for fishing and hunting. Sorry for the rant :D GLWS
Pick this boat up and we can really get after those golf course pond bass. Lol

Latest posts